Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three At The Front WW2 Repro Jackets Size 44 or L $50 each US, etc.

CBI

One Too Many
Keeping this easy, low dollar sales. Three different At The front Jackets either Size Large or 44. Paypal only. PM with questions/comms. Please ask any/all questions before saying you will buy. The first person saying, “I’ll take it”, gets the jacket. I am a drama free seller. I prefer timely payment please! I am a 44R and these all fit really well. All jackets have little wear. Easiest to refer to the ATF site listings/links for details and sizing. Each jacket is $50 shipped in the US. I can combine shipping costs if someone wants more than one item. For EU sales, we are looking at $50-60 per jacket to ship.

At The Front M1943 Field Jacket Size 44R. Worn a few times, cold water wash, line dried. No issues. Just like on the ATF site. Very fun jacket to wear!!!! AFT link:

M1943 Field Jacket

IMG_4894.jpg

At The Front Fleece Lined Tanker Size Large patched, warn a number of times but no issues. Same jacket as in ATF listing. Two moth holes on sleeve knit. I had the sleeves shortened slightly:

Shoulder Width (Straight Across): 20 1/2 inches
Pit to Pit: 25 1/2 inches
Sleeve Length (includes knit length): 23 inches

ATF Link:
Fleece-Lined Tanker

IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

At The Front Arctic M41 Jacket. Size Large warn a few times, cold water washed, line dried. No issues. Really almost identical to the ATF listing (however the listing is for a new model that is almost identical). ATF Link:

Arctic M41 Jacket

IMG_4898.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot