Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Hey Carrie, any chance you could post a shot comparing Aero's collarshapes?
(Regular vs. August vs. Speedway vs. Sea-biscuit) I would love to see them flat as it's hard to tell from the factory shots exactly what the differences are. Thanks

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Spot the differences--here's a customized Aero Premier 1930s Half Belt with a few subtle custom details that make this build unique! The Tumbled Brown FQHH is gorgeous--lots of variation in grain and a rich color.

https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-1930s-half-belt

View attachment 115682 View attachment 115683 View attachment 115684 View attachment 115685 View attachment 115686 View attachment 115688 View attachment 115689

What a fantastic looking jacket. The navy looks incredible contrasting that spectacular looking brown!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hey Carrie, any chance you could post a shot comparing Aero's collarshapes?
(Regular vs. August vs. Speedway vs. Sea-biscuit) I would love to see them flat as it's hard to tell from the factory shots exactly what the differences are. Thanks

Here are the collars I could find that are shown at a similar angle!

Highwayman
Aero Highwayman Brown CXL FQHH HJ6 tag.jpg

1930s Half Belt
Aero 1930s Half Belt Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide AQ2 tag.jpg

Premier 1930s Half Belt
Aero Premier 1930s Half Belt Brown CXL FQHH S1F tag.jpg

Sea Biscuit
Aero Sea Biscuit tag.jpg

August
Aero August Russet Vicenza Horsehide SQ6 tag.jpg

Speedway

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Carrie!
Is the Sea-biscuit just a large Speedway collar?

Wondering the same. Is the speedway shown?

No, that one isn't showing up.

We don't have any close-ups of the Speedway collar, but it looks very much like the Seabiscuit. There's a little bit of illusion with the Seabiscuit and the Speedway, since they been shaped to spread out more at the neck. The other collars sit more upright at the neck.

ksozay

One Too Many
Carrie + Aero = Unparalleled patience and client service!! Truly.

Great looking jacket .
Fit photo’s ?

Yeah, I need to put it on and take some fit pics. Tried it on last night then took it back off and spent the rest of the evening staring at the color changes as the sun set. Amazing color depth in this jacket. You've probably got the same experience with your midnight blue, right now.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah, I need to put it on and take some fit pics. Tried it on last night then took it back off and spent the rest of the evening staring at the color changes as the sun set. Amazing color depth in this jacket. You've probably got the same experience with your midnight blue, right now.

Nothing seems to beat Cordovan and Midnight Blue cxl. Subtle shades with ongoing real life lighting differences.
Just spectacular color in a leather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo