Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

grabes

New in Town
Do you guys want to know something *really* messed up? I am 'legit' thinking that Carrie has gotten my jacket and sent it to me already without telling me anything and it'll just show up at my door and I'll email her and she will just super nonchalant be like 'no prob Will, I gotcha' and that's how I'm getting by each day. Thinking Carrie has surprised me. Sad.....

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I swear we aren't holding the jackets hostage :eek:!! Here's one that has been eagerly awaited on TFL (it is already in transit to HD)--Aero Teamster in Battered Tan FQHH with a Brown Herringbone lining!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Teamster Battered Tan FQHH SU9 front.jpg
Aero Teamster Battered Tan FQHH SU9 tag.jpg
Aero Teamster Battered Tan FQHH SU9 button.jpg
Aero Teamster Battered Tan FQHH SU9 Brown Herringbone Tweed lining.jpg
Aero Teamster Battered Tan FQHH SU9 back.jpg
Aero Teamster Battered Tan FQHH SU9 back detail.jpg

Peacoat

Bartender
Now that looks the business. It has so much character already. And I like the OD contrasting thread. If it fits as well as it looks, you will have scored a winner. And with Carrie's fit system, there is about a 95% chance that it will. Looks like break-in will be pretty simple. Did you get it large enough to layer a thin sweater or vest, or is it a wear alone?

Now that looks the business. It has so much character already. And I like the OD contrasting thread. If it fits as well as it looks, you will have scored a winner. And with Carrie's fit system, there is about a 95% chance that it will. Looks like break-in will be pretty simple. Did you get it large enough to layer a thin sweater or vest, or is it a wear alone?

Don't know about layering yet Peacoat. Carrie just recommend a size 38. I normally wear a size 40. From some Teamster photos it does seem that the jacket may be a bit over sized. A couple other members posted that their Teamsters turned out a size too big. We'll see. I also do value Carrie's suggestions.

Last edited:
Ton..If this Teamster fits well it may become a daily wearer this Indiana winter/spring season of snow then next day 60 degree weather. It's nutty. o_O
I have a feeling you're going to get more wear out of it than you want this season! Forecast still calls for accumulating snow in Chicago tonight! Love to see some action shots. Beautiful jacket man. That hide really is extraordinary and it suits the style so well. Enjoy these last few hours before it's delivered!

grabes

New in Town
And a thicc ol'legger too! Omg did I just come up with a name for my jacket?
I have a feeling, today is the day.

Spot the differences--here's a customized Aero Premier 1930s Half Belt with a few subtle custom details that make this build unique! The Tumbled Brown FQHH is gorgeous--lots of variation in grain and a rich color.

https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-1930s-half-belt

View attachment 115682 View attachment 115683 View attachment 115684 View attachment 115685 View attachment 115686 View attachment 115688 View attachment 115689
Collar and cuffs? Whats that navy blue liner?? I like that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy