Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Beautiful tartans in Aero jackets, ready for Monday's shipment!

Aerojacketarray7-20_zpsf08063c4.jpg

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
Carrie - The goat, the talon zips, the tartan, the contrast stitching.. you guys nailed it. We need to see somebody wearing it! What is this retailing for?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Would love to see someone wearing that one...excellent jacket!

Here ya go--

Aero Sunburst Half Belt, Veg.-Tanned Goatskin

Aerogoathalfbeltfront4_zps5bf3f89c.jpg

aero1_zps63e644c0.jpg

Aerogoathalfbeltback_zpsc10a36ee.jpg

Aerogoathalfbeltogilvietagdetail_zps3cf11b06.jpg

Carrie - The goat, the talon zips, the tartan, the contrast stitching.. you guys nailed it. We need to see somebody wearing it! What is this retailing for?

Thanks! $1099.99 USD!

Now that is possibly one of the very best Aeros I have seen. Absolutely spectacular.

Thanks, an Insurrection/Thurston Bros. customer is going to love it!

Last edited:
That is phenomenal looking jacket!
That's kick-ass. And for those who haven't seen a contrast-stitched jacket in the (dead) flesh, I assure you it looks better in person because the camera tends to magnify the stitching. In person, it's totally killer. That looks like my favorite jacket. Well done!

schitzo

Suspended
@Butte, Carrie and anyone else who digs contrast stitching. What do you think is the best colour thread for Cordovan FQHH?

simonc

Practically Family
I reckon the best contrast stitching is black for cordovan. Visible but subtle and close to the family of colour. But if you want to go full retard, and you probably do, then white.

schitzo

Suspended
nah g, I don't want retarded. I was thinking green might be a good bet.

When I was looking at an expensive cordovan bridle belt once I noticed the backing was green. Apparently those two compliment each other very well cos they're opposite ends of the colour spectrum, i think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails