Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Grayland

Call Me a Cab

Aero Maxwell--

NewAeroStyle_zps90d0fb82.jpg

Carrie - what size buttons are on this jacket?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Is that the "King of the Road"?

It's the Aero Two-Tone J106, which is a lot like the Aero Two-Tone King of the Road. Both are beautiful jackets. Our customers order the Aero J106 a lot more than the Aero King of the Road because the J106 has a striking resemblance to the original Buco J-24s of the 1950s. Opening up a J106 is like opening up an original Buco J-24, but with far nicer leather...it's "1950s-in-a-box!"

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I've been so busy that I've been neglecting the Aero shipment array shots and I've been catching heck for it... ...LOL... ;)

This shipment went out this past Monday... I'll put up another Aero array as soon as I get the chance...

array_zpsd1053fcd.jpg

Also, I wanted to post up a photo of the Vanson Thunderbird, as it's a great classic "rockers" jacket and has been a popular seller for this coming Fall...

VansonThunderbird_zps6f0712a6.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has only 4 September Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late September/early October!

apap

New in Town
I'm loving my cafe racer. Thank you.

I've been so busy that I've been neglecting the Aero shipment array shots and I've been catching heck for it... ...LOL... ;)

This shipment went out this past Monday... I'll put up another Aero array as soon as I get the chance...

array_zpsd1053fcd.jpg

Also, I wanted to post up a photo of the Vanson Thunderbird, as it's a great classic "rockers" jacket and has been a popular seller for this coming Fall...

VansonThunderbird_zps6f0712a6.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
AeroClutchMagazine_zpscf0004ab.jpg

AeroClutch1_zpsd149378d.jpg

Two comments:
1. What's the jacket Ken is wearing in the main photo? The cut and color are gorgeous.
2. Ninety-nine percent of the world's population will never, EVER approach Ken Calder's level of cool.

The jacket is an Aero Long Half Belt (like most thought) from the 1980s. The jacket was made from Horween Brown C/X Horsehide and is very faded from the sun, as the previous owner was a landscape gardener. Without doubt, the jacket had certainly spent most of its life outdoors! The jacket sold shortly after the photos were taken...lucky buyer of a second-hand Aero!

I think the jacket is this one: http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1682 Carrie, which edition of Clutch was that in?

Oops...might be Lightning...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy