Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aha, now I like the look of that. :D

Thanks Sloan!

Great PCL Four-Pocket shot from today...a little wear and this one's going to be a beauty!

Facebook_zpse3b326c4.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Please post up the A-1 info again when you can.

No problem Butte--

Aero has already been in contact with Badalassi. The tannery will be open again in September. What Insurrection / Thurston Bros. would like to do for our North American customers is to take purchases now with an $800.00 deposit. During August, we will fit you and make sure all your details on your favorite Aero style to be made in Badalassi Petrolio are specified to your liking. All orders will be dependent on Badalassi Petrolio hide sample approval. If you don't like the Badalassi hide sample, your deposit will be refunded. As far as prices go, there is a $100.00 USD upcharge for Badalassi leather. Please call us at (206) 550-3545 to order your Aero jacket in Badalassi Petrolio!

Aero jacket styles that are going to look best in Badalassi Petrolio leather are the Aero A-1, the Aero Fontana Racer, the Aero Sonoma Racer, and the Aero Slimfit Aeromarine.

Badalassi Petrolio from Badalassi's swatch sheet--

BadallasiPetrolio_zps7ed5575e.jpg

Last edited:

Cooperson

One Too Many
It is indeed the half belt from the Inception movie. There has been much talk about this jacket on the Filmjacket forum. Nice pattern, I like the longer style.

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Its a halfbelt from the movie Inception. Referred to as the "Cobb" jacket on some forums

It is indeed the half belt from the Inception movie. There has been much talk about this jacket on the Filmjacket forum. Nice pattern, I like the longer style.

I guess the jacket in the photo of Leonardo is not an Aero, although it's commonly mistaken for one (looks just like one!). There was an Aero featured in the film Inception, but this wasn't it. Regardless, cool shot!

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
No problem Butte--

Aero has already been in contact with Badalassi. The tannery will be open again in September. What Insurrection / Thurston Bros. would like to do for our North American customers is to take purchases now with an $800.00 deposit. During August, we will fit you and make sure all your details on your favorite Aero style to be made in Badalassi Petrolio are specified to your liking. All orders will be dependent on Badalassi Petrolio hide sample approval. If you don't like the Badalassi hide sample, your deposit will be refunded. As far as prices go, there is a $100.00 USD upcharge for Badalassi leather. Please call us at (206) 550-3545 to order your Aero jacket in Badalassi Petrolio!

Aero jacket styles that are going to look best in Badalassi Petrolio leather are the Aero A-1, the Aero Fontana Racer, the Aero Sonoma Racer, and the Aero Slimfit Aeromarine.

Badalassi Petrolio from Badalassi's swatch sheet--

BadallasiPetrolio_zps7ed5575e.jpg

Dat colour da sh*t, man!

SJ

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has only 6 September Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late September/early October!

Along with Aero's classic Highwayman, Cafe' Racer, and Slimfit 1930s Half Belt, the Aero Aeromarine and Aero Maxwell have been popular choices for Fall!

Aero Aeromarine--

AeroAeromarineSlimfitFront61_zpse65cf2f7.jpg

Aero Maxwell--

NewAeroStyle_zps90d0fb82.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Sneak up on 'em. Wow 'em with the quiet stuff. The quality should seep in, knock 'em down with what they aint seein'. Nome sane?

This Fall, 90% of our custom Aero and Vanson orders are with tonal stitching. However, approximately 10% of our custom customers this Fall are going with contrast stitching, usually OD Green, Cream, or Tan. The contrast stitching is a nice option that both Aero and Vanson offer, and it's definitely more popular than it has been in the past. It's great that Aero and Vanson offer so many options!

This Fall, 90% of our custom Aero and Vanson orders are with tonal stitching. However, approximately 10% of our custom customers this Fall are going with contrast stitching, usually OD Green, Cream, or Tan. The contrast stitching is a nice option that both Aero and Vanson offer, and it's definitely more popular than it has been in the past. It's great that Aero and Vanson offer so many options!
I'd have thought it would be higher (contrast) but oh well…Once I get my hands on the Badassi Blues, I'm going to decide on what to do. I'm cautiously optimistic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn