Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Our two best-selling brands are also favorites in Japan!

Custom Vanson jackets are currently running at only three months wait time, which is very short compared to the 14-month wait for custom Vanson only a year ago!

Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has only 19 October Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late October/early November!

Advertisment.jpg

sshack

A-List Customer
They're the exact same patterns...

Thanks, Carrie. Excuse me if this has been answered before, but what exactly is different from the Aero version (for this half-belt). I only ask because on your website description it says "Thurston Bros.' Aero Brown 1930s Half Belt is the result of over five years of development with Aero."

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks, Carrie. Excuse me if this has been answered before, but what exactly is different from the Aero version (for this half-belt). I only ask because on your website description it says "Thurston Bros.' Aero Brown 1930s Half Belt is the result of over five years of development with Aero."

The Half Belt Lengths break down differently...

Stock Aero are:

38, 23.5 body, 24.75 sleeve
40, 24 body, 25 sleeve
42, 24.5 body, 25.25 sleeve
44, 25 body, 25.5 sleeve
etc.

Our stock are:

38, 25 body, 26.25 sleeve
40, 25.5 body, 26.5 sleeve
42, 26 body, 26.75 sleeve
44, 26.5 body, 27 sleeve
etc.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I guess it wasn't the extra inch or two that took five years but also the lined cuffs, lining mods and choice, leather facings and the deal with Aero itself to supply in quantity in North-America.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has only 16 October Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late October/early November!

Aerogoathalfbeltogilvietagdetail_zps3639b54d.jpg

DesertDan

One Too Many
The Areo "Bootlegger" appears to be an all leather version of the 1930's era wool and leather aviator jacket. Is that style available in any of the other brands you carry?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Areo "Bootlegger" appears to be an all leather version of the 1930's era wool and leather aviator jacket. Is that style available in any of the other brands you carry?

Aero is the only brand that we carry that offers the "Bootlegger" look. We do carry the Vanson Enfield, but that jacket doesn't have an asymmetrical main zipper.

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has only 14 October Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late October/early November!

AeroFontanaFront_zpsbe180f7c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran