Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Oh man...that Octagon is amazing.

+1!

The "star" of our Thurs. deliveries--an Aero Sunburst with very cool contrast stitching!

We still have Aero production slots*** available for March production, so get your order in soon and have your new, custom Aero by late March / early April!

***North American Aero Customers

AeroSunburstTagShot_zpscf5f4445.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
For North American customers who need an Aero fit jacket, we're on to our April production! We send out an Aero fit jacket, get you fitted perfectly, specify your beautiful Aero jacket, and you're good to go for Spring with late April / early May delivery!

For information on ordering your custom Aero, please click here:

http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!custom-aero/cvnh

bd737a4c-19a3-4b5b-b70e-2c2b406f358b_zpsb3bb89eb.jpg

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Is it the same weight as competition but just a different dye/finish process?
I'm waiting to see if they offer a Pacific Cycle in a brown...

I'd say it's "competition weight" but my experience with that density of hide is limited. I know it ain't A2 weight but lighter than FQHH weight as well. Pics (even the ones I provided) don't do it justice.

Warm up yet Dean?

Worf

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Is it the same weight as competition but just a different dye/finish process?
I'm waiting to see if they offer a Pacific Cycle in a brown...

The Vanson Octagon is around 3.0-3.5 oz., so definitely right around their Black, Comp. Weight Leather!

We're still trying to source a brown we're pleased with for our Pacific Cycle Leathers brands...one day soon!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie - this is a modified Teamster, right (no half-belt)? Is this how you order your Teamsters or was this a special order?

Hi HorseHide,

Correct...this Aero Teamster was a modified order for a customer of ours...the inspiration for the jacket was Dav's Plain Teamster (photo below). Most of our customers order the Teamster with the half belt. I hope that this is of some help!

DavFedora_zps36082325.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt