Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Remember, motorcycle season is just around the corner...the Aero J106 is the finest D-Pocket we've been able to find! If there was something as nice or nicer (at any price point), we'd carry it! However, the Aero J106 is the nicest the market has to offer!!!

Check out the Aero J106 here: http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!aero-in-stock-catalog/c13ba

AeroJ106frontFQHH11_zps8826ffc4.jpg

AeroJ106FQHHback11_zps5391b994.jpg

You can purchase the Aero J106 in with C/X Steerhide or C/X Front Quarter Horsehide. You can also purchase the jacket with or without a snap-on mouton shearling fur collar.

J106FurCollar1_zps69f439d2.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
^^^There weren't any riots in Seattle, but there sure was a lot of excitement, fireworks, yelling, etc. in all of our Seattle neighborhoods!

Our Vanson CHP is a great riding option for Spring!

Anival3_zps4336f357.jpg

pjstrass

One of the Regulars
great looking Aero A2 ! and I really like the Thurston online catalogs. Carrie, all of a sudden your catalogs come up on my computer...as they had not been doing for a while until today...did you do anything different on the website in the last few days ?? thanks.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Carrie,

Is Aero mid weight HH and Jerky HH the same thing? Have you seen many cafe racers with this leather, and how do they turn out? I'm looking at a Sonoma version. What about goat for this type of jacket? Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Hi Carrie,

Is Aero mid weight HH and Jerky HH the same thing? Have you seen many cafe racers with this leather, and how do they turn out? I'm looking at a Sonoma version. What about goat for this type of jacket? Any thoughts or experiences?

Thanks

Hi ProteinNerd,

Yes, Aero's mid-weight HH and their Jerky HH are the same thing called by two different names. Aero Cafe' Racers that are specified in this lighter leather come through awesome, but I wouldn't want to fall off of my bike and skid down the road in this lighter horsehide. However, for a Cafe' Racer that's a bit more casual, it's very, very nice! Goat is a very nice hide choice for a Sonoma Racer too!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Spring is a great season for Aero half belts...we still have spots open for North American customers for March production! Order your new, custom Aero and have your new jacket by late March / early April!!!

AeroBrown46HalfBelt_zps37ef1181.jpg

ykurtz

One of the Regulars
I'm interested in a jacket but I can't seem to find swatches available online to see:

Black, brown, cordovan, cherry, vintage black, vintage brown, oil-pull brown.

Hopefully there's a link available with these swatches available; otherwise it's slogging through the web to find particular examples of each on made jackets. Not a terrible amount of effort, but a quick peek at swatches would be nice.

Thanks.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I'm interested in a jacket but I can't seem to find swatches available online to see:

Black, brown, cordovan, cherry, vintage black, vintage brown, oil-pull brown.

Hopefully there's a link available with these swatches available; otherwise it's slogging through the web to find particular examples of each on made jackets. Not a terrible amount of effort, but a quick peek at swatches would be nice.

Thanks.

Hi ykurtz,

Here's a link to all of Aero's colors...it's great to be able to offer our customers so many options!--http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1295

...we send out hide samples with our Aero fit jackets as well, which definitely helps our customers make their final decision...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari