Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here they are all in 1 shot.....

Spot on! Just like real life...seriously!!!

Insurrection/Thurston Bros. has only 14 September Aero production slots left available for North American customers...beat the Fall rush and get your custom Aero flight, Aero utility, or Aero motorcycle jacket by late September/early October!

c31_zps6b119d2b.jpg

wdw

One Too Many
The Waxy's a definite possible. If this is Aero, I'm down on Monday and will check It out. It would be nice to branch out.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Sky blue would look good on a ladies jacket IMO.

I wholeheartedly agree! I'm thinking about one of these for myself...

On a slightly different note, cafe' racer jackets have been a big seller going into this Fall! The favorites include a number of different brands at varied price points...

Cafe' racers are great to match a beautiful bike like this--

CafeRacerBiike1_zpsf6dcd254.jpg

...or, just wear out on the town. For example, the PCL British Racer ($459.99 USD)--

PCLBritishRacer_zpsc922cd59.jpg

Vanson Model B ($599.99 USD)--

VansonModelB_zpsf8f8f3f9.jpg

Vanson Model B "House" ($599.99 USD) *We only have this left in 40, 46, and 48, but we're expecting a new shipment in September!--

VansonHouse_zps09c56232.jpg

Vanson Comet PLU-3 ($599.99 USD)--

VansonPLU-3_zpsfe3fbaff.jpg

Aero Sonoma Racer ($1099.99 USD)--

AeroSonoma_zpsa29986fc.jpg

Aero Fontana Racer ($1099.99 USD)--

AeroFontana_zpscb8cafb5.jpg

In blue, the Aero Sonoma and Fontana Racers are absolutely beautiful! Aero Fontana Racer in Ocean Blue, historic Conmar main zipper ($1099.99 USD)--

AeroFontanaCafeRacer_zps9ede5d35.jpg

Last edited:
Blue to match the Thruxton would rock. But I said before a riding jacket is a different beast.
And yes, the lighter blue would look great on the gals.

Xenophon

One of the Regulars
On a side note: do any of you who own this type of jacket actually use the breast pocket(s)? To me they seem unpractical especially with a stiff leather and fitting jacket. I also think Vanson have the better design here with their assymmetrical 1 pocket setup. But of course the aeros can be customized.

I've had them over the years, tight fitting too. I put driver's license and paper money in them. Old days even a small map. Paper map lolMy Ventura fits like that, when not zipped up tight, I put the iPhone in there. No issues at all - quite usable.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie,
Can the PCL 2 pocket cafe jacket be ordered in brown?

While the PCL colors and blacks are strong, the browns aren't top notch in terms of looks (i.e. marbled, lots of character, great grain, etc.). Vanson is having the same trouble right now, without being able to source their Octagon Brown. In short, an Aero through us is going to be your best bet for a brown cafe' racer.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic