Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
A very nice Aero Board Racer in Seal Goatskin is shipping out today! If you'd like to get fitted for the Board Racer, we have fit jackets in stock and ready to ship...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Board Racer in Seal Goatskin smaller version.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Can Vansons Comet PLU-3 (with stripes) be ordered with armor?

Yes it can! If you want a jacket that is a little more versatile, however, you might want to consider an armored shirt. That way you can easily wear the jacket with or without armor (instead of having to go inside the jacket to remove all 5 pieces of armor if you want to wear the jacket casually).

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Do board racers come standard with the leather strip on the lower back? I would have liked to order that on my hb but Aero won't do it any more I am told.

Both the Aero Board Racer and the standard Cafe' Racer have an interior leather panel that mirrors the exterior kidney panel on the back of the jacket. The half belt styles don't have this exterior/interior feature, so the liner goes to the bottom hem of the jacket.

technovox

One Too Many
I like these cuffs but was concerned they might snag or catch. Anyone have any experience with them?
I had them put on my latest- an Aero Dustbowl (Vicenza Dark Seal), and I love them, mainly because they really are functional, easy to adjust, and do regulate the temp of the jacket. They haven't caught or snagged on anything yet.
sleevedustbowl.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo