Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a beautiful custom Aero D-1 in Seal that just arrived! The leather is supple and soft right out of the box--no break-in necessary...

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero D-1 Seal smaller version.jpg

Aero D-1 Seal 2 smaller version.jpg

Aero D-1 Seal 4 smaller version.jpg

Aero D-1 Seal 3 smaller version.jpg

triple-d

A-List Customer
Congrats powersci...............if she overnighted it today you might have it for the snow storm this weekend......it's a beauty!!!

OneEyeMan

Practically Family

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had them put on my latest- an Aero Dustbowl (Vicenza Dark Seal), and I love them, mainly because they really are functional, easy to adjust, and do regulate the temp of the jacket. They haven't caught or snagged on anything yet.
View attachment 25033

Do they hold at the desired spot well? I've had to sew a few stitches into the side adjusters on my jackets to stop them sliding out over time, just wondering if the same happens on the sleeve buckles?

technovox

One Too Many
Do they hold at the desired spot well? I've had to sew a few stitches into the side adjusters on my jackets to stop them sliding out over time, just wondering if the same happens on the sleeve buckles?
Sleeve buckles seem to be holding just fine. No sliding yet. Still breaking in the jacket.
(I had the same problem with sliding side buckles on my last 30's Half-belt. Maybe there's more pressure on the sides.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy