Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Hi Monitor - I'm sure you're probably aware of this, but if you're looking for a lancer front with button, what do you think of this?:

UVR1-jak-5_2.png

Oh, right, right! That's it! Thank you for reminding me of it, Bob! I know about the Universal Racer, LL posted a photo of some dude wearing it at one of their gatherings and the jacket has instantly climbed to the no.1 spot on my jacket list but because there's nothing even remotely similar to remind me of it, it falls under the radar. It's really pricey, I think it costs more than any other LL but if I had the funds for another jacket (for another ridiculously priced jacket, that is), this would undoubtedly be it.

Well, either this or the Mark 2. But I think this, yeah. :D

Sirenty

New in Town
Hi Carrie,

Are those pictures of the battered seal hide accurate in tone? I am just wondering if the battered seal is different from what is usually termed dark seal? Also, are you able to tell me how different the battered seal is from the CXL brown horsehide in color? I never trust my eyes, being a bit color blind.

I received the jacket today and I can confirm the pictures are accurate in color, especially the 3rd, 4th, and 5th picture. It's a beautiful chocolate brown color.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a beautiful custom Black CXL Steerhide Aero Highwayman with proportions that are perfect for it's very tall owner! The Highwayman is a versatile style that is a great addition to any wardrobe. We have Highwayman jackets in stock for custom fitting! Check out our Custom Aero page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero--and contact us to start your order!

Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide front.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide tag.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide olive drill lining.jpg

Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide back.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide side strap.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We have three nights of freezing weather lined up here in Seattle...time to break out the sheepskin!

We have this very, very nice Aero Two-Tone D-1 up for sale (3rd jacket in the 1st row) on our Featured Stock Pages--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock

Aero D-1 Two-Tone Front 4 smaller.jpg
Aero D-1 Two-Tone Back 1 smaller.jpg

Here are some photos of the last Two-Tone D-1 that we had available (this jacket has already sold)...the jacket above is a bit longer in the body (for you taller folks!)--

Aero D-1 front.jpg
Aero D-1 Back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This custom Aero Dustbowl in Battered Seal FQHH will be shipping out soon to its new owner...perfect pairing of the Brown Herringbone Tweed with the Battered Seal color! The Dustbowl is a beautiful variation of the half belt style--the stitchwork on the back looks amazing! If you'd like to get fitted for the Dustbowl or another Aero half belt style, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve your fit jacket.

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Dustbowl Battered Seal FQHH tag.jpg
Aero Dustbowl Battered Seal FQHH Brown Herringbone Tweed wool lining.jpg
Aero Dustbowl Battered Seal FQHH chest.jpg
Aero Dustbowl Battered Seal FQHH cuff.jpg
Aero Dustbowl Battered Seal FQHH front.jpg
Aero Dustbowl Battered Seal FQHH back.jpg

Toad Ooze

New in Town
Another gorgeous custom Teamster...this has been a popular custom jacket for our fall and winter orders! Brown CXL Steerhide with custom cargo pockets and custom back. It's easy for us to fit you for the Teamster or any Aero style...check out our Custom Aero page for more information--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 63685 View attachment 63687 View attachment 63688 View attachment 63689 View attachment 63690 View attachment 63691
Holy carp, Batman! I think this is my jacket. It is very nice. I already want another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner