Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Damnit. I want one so bad. But I also have about six other jackets I want. Since I don't have a vest, maybe my wife will accept this as "different"??
@Carrie @ Thurston Bros. - can any leather be used for this from Aero's stock? Wondering if they'd consider a deer/elk/moose hide?

I would imagine that any leather can be used for the Shackleton, but we advise going with a mid-weight leather. Vicenza or Battered Steerhide are excellent choices for the Shackleton!

I would imagine that any leather can be used for the Shackleton, but we advise going with a mid-weight leather. Vicenza or Battered Steerhide are excellent choices for the Shackleton!
Thanks Carrie. I'm thinking this would get more use for me here in SoCal.
Could I possibly ping you guys for a couple Vicenza samples? That, and CXL steer seem to be calling on me.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks Carrie. I'm thinking this would get more use for me here in SoCal.
Could I possibly ping you guys for a couple Vicenza samples? That, and CXL steer seem to be calling on me.
Hi Butte,

We'll send you a whole batch of hide samples with the fit jacket! If you decide to move forward with this order, you can learn about our fit and leather selection process here--

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Our Thedi Button-Up Shawl Collar Jackets are now up on the website--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/thedi-leathers Check out close-up shots of the leather and styling details on our website!

Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide tan lining.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide front.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide tag.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide patch pocket.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide back.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide side buckle.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide interior pocket.jpg
Thedi Shawl Collar Button-Up Jacket Black Cowhide sleeve lining.jpg

Doctor Wholittle

New in Town
Here's something different--a nice custom Aero Shackleton in Battered Steerhide! This vest has both durability and style. You can read more about the Shackleton on our product page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-shackleton-a-waistcoat-for-the-classic-explorer

View attachment 77943 View attachment 77944 View attachment 77945 View attachment 77946
Wow... I need to start sockin' back for this beauty!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This Black CXL Steerhide Aero Highwayman is all business! It's made with thick, heavy CXL leather and a simple black cotton drill lining--perfect for any type of wear! If you'd like to get fitted for the Highwayman, we have fit jackets in stock in sizes 32-52. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order!

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide FM7 cotton lining.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide FM7 front.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide FM7 tag.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide FM7 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Highwayman Black CXL Steerhide FM7 back.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just added to our Featured Stock page--Aero B-3 in Redskin shearling with Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim! You can check out all the photos here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock/products/aero-b-3-military-flight-jacket-size-40-redskin-with-dark-seal-vicenza-horsehide-trim-1

Aero's Redskin shearling is truly the nicest we've ever come across...pliable yet tough and phenomenal depth of color! If you are considering a shearling jacket for this fall/winter season, August is the best time to start your order for a fall delivery. Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and begin your custom order!

Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 front.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 open.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 collar.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 tag.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 back.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 buckled collar.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 sleeve.jpg
Aero B-3 Redskin Shearling Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide size 40 front.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk