Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Vanson Comet in Octagon! This bold, unique leather has become one of Vanson's signature hides. Octagon is a medium weight cowhide with a russet/reddish brown color that isn't dyed through. That means this leather will develop quite a bit as it's worn and exposed to weather. If you'd like to order any of Vanson's jackets in Octagon, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to start the fit process! You can read more about our Vanson fit process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-vanson

Vanson Comet Octagon size 40 front.jpg
Vanson Comet Octagon size 40 open.jpg
Vanson Comet Octagon size 40 back.jpg
Vanson Comet Octagon size 40 shoulder.jpg

grabes

New in Town
Hey all,
I'm headed to Horween tomorrow morning for a little tour while I am here visiting Chicago for a conference, any requests or questions anyone wants me to ask or inquire about or anything?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Wayfarer in Battered Tan Horsehide! The rustic look of the Battered Tan leather really suits the western-inspired design of the Wayfarer front. If you are interested in getting fitted for a custom Aero order, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your order! You can read more about our fit process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide front.jpg
Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide chest pocket.jpg
Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide Black Watch tartan lining.jpg
Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide back.jpg
Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide back grain.jpg
Aero Wayfarer Battered Tan Horsehide side strap.jpg

Custom Aero Wayfarer in Battered Tan Horsehide! The rustic look of the Battered Tan leather really suits the western-inspired design of the Wayfarer front. If you are interested in getting fitted for a custom Aero order, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your order! You can read more about our fit process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 114195 View attachment 114196 View attachment 114197 View attachment 114198 View attachment 114199 View attachment 114200 View attachment 114201
WOW!!! Now that's a hide suiting a jacket. Man I love that...somebody thought that out beautifully. Hopefully we'll get to see some fit pics of that at some point!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Hey all,
I'm headed to Horween tomorrow morning for a little tour while I am here visiting Chicago for a conference, any requests or questions anyone wants me to ask or inquire about or anything?
Welcome to Chicago. Sorry the weather will be lousy. Do you have plans or want recomendations?

Oops disregard. Didn’t see the date on the post. Hope you had fun.

grabes

New in Town
Welcome to Chicago. Sorry the weather will be lousy. Do you have plans or want recomendations?
We were here for a conference. Headed back home to Alberta right away here. Weather is WAAAY nicer than at home. Spent a couple half days with Skip at Horween. I've got some cool pics I'll maybe make a post about it. Got some pretty cool samples and scraps and such too. What an experience. I had 5 other guys with me who know nothing about leather or jackets or anything, and I think I've convinced at least two of them to get a jacket made up.

I am trying to not seem too exited....but... MY BATTERED TAN TEAMSTER IS NOW AT THURSTON BROS. AND IS BEING SHIPPED TO ME AS I SPEAK..!! Carrie said that everything concerning specs checks out. SHE SAID IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AERO JACKET THAT SHE HAS EVER EVER SEEN..!! ..Well I might have exaggerated a little bit on that part of our conversation...but I think she said something like that...:D

ksozay

One Too Many
I am trying to not seem too exited....but... MY BATTERED TAN TEAMSTER IS NOW AT THURSTON BROS. AND IS BEING SHIPPED TO ME AS I SPEAK..!! Carrie said that everything concerning specs checks out. SHE SAID IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AERO JACKET THAT SHE HAS EVER EVER SEEN..!! ..Well I might have exaggerated a little bit on that part of our conversation...but I think she said something like that...:D

Really looking forward to seeing this one! Carrie hasn’t posted pictures because she’s torturing us. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt that she has time to take pics. I asked her to ship it as quick as possible..so she decided to jump on a plane with the jacket and then run from the Indy airport lounge to a waiting limo to deliver it to my house. Said I should have it before supper. We eat at 7pm Indiana time.
Seriously, though, I might be exaggerating again or maybe even lying a little..but it sounds good doesn't it..:cool:

I doubt that she has time to take pics. I asked her to ship it as quick as possible..so she decided to jump on a plane with the jacket and then run from the Indy airport lounge to a waiting limo to deliver it to my house. Said I should have it before supper. We eat at 7pm Indiana time.
Seriously, though, I might be exaggerating again or maybe even lying a little..but it sounds good doesn't it..:cool:
Man that's the best feeling in the world. Congrats HD. Cant wait to see it! With this midwestern spring you'll get some decent wear out of her this season too.

Really looking forward to seeing this one! Carrie hasn’t posted pictures because she’s torturing us. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When my Bootlegger was done the pics were posted 20 minutes before it was delivered. THAT was torture!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy