Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ties up for sale.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
I've got too many ties... here's the first wave of ties I'm gettin' outa my closet.

First up is a early 50s model that is brown, tan and light green:

$10. SOLD
tie1w.jpg

Next is another early 50s job that has dark blue and gray (appears gray/purple in photo... not true color)

$8. SOLD
tie6.jpg

Now a late 40s nice light blue tie with yellow and gray designs.

$15
tie7.jpg

Here is a nice rust/brown streamline example from the late 40s that is rather clean.

$10SOLD
tie2.jpg

Here is a 40s gray and light yellow with random red and white strips.

$14.
tie5.jpg

Now a 30s brocade example with a very unique pattern:

$10.
tie8.jpg

Here's a late 40s tie thats a unique pattern with a nice label!

$8.
tie9h.jpg

The label:

tie10.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
Hey, Forgotten Man--
Your mailbox is full, so I couldn't PM you. Here's the text of the message I sent:

If they're still available, I'm very interested in the following ties you've posted:

2nd photo
"Next is another early 50s job that has dark blue and gray (appears gray/purple in photo... not true color)"

4th photo
"Here is a nice rust/brown streamline example from the late 40s that is rather clean."

Are they both in good shape and stain free? If so, I'm interested in purchasing them. I have a PayPal account and can pass that along. Let me know if they're still available, and thanks!
Steve

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
jtcarrey said:
hmmpf! :p

only men stuff... blah nothing for women

Well, what did you expect me to sell in a thread called "TIES UP FOR SALE"? :rolleyes:

scotrace said:
Ha!! FINALLY! :)

EXACTLY!!! I think a lot of gals don't truely apprectiate or understand how hard it is for us guys to find good vintage stuff.

I am sorry, I have been really busy as of late with stuff. This coming week is going to be full too! I will try and post a few more today... hang in there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy