Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

too much coffee is back!

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hi guys............after returning home from my last party in the sandbox with the State Dept. and getting the divorce decree rubber stamped, I have just moved from Arizona to the Spokane, WA area. Even went through Butte, MT. Seemed like a great place to be from Scott.

Wow, can't believe the AeroLeather USA debacle! I really hope all you guys who took it in the shorts get your refunds or jackets.

Glad to be back and hope everyone is well and is slappin' a whole lotta leather on your backs.

Regards,
coffee

Coffee!!!Wondered where the hell you were! Happy to see you back. Sorry about the divorce thing - hope its for the better. Butte is a pretty cool little place. Lots of great history, and not many of us out here :) Welcome back to the zoo. You've missed some really entertaining threads and drama, not the least of which is the Aero USA story. Scott

pattonfan

New in Town
Wow, sometimes the world does seem to be a small place. Great to see another Spokanite on the boards! Welcome home! Land of White's Boots, the Suction Goat and Bing Crosby!

too much coffee

Practically Family
Coffee!!!Wondered where the hell you were! Happy to see you back. Sorry about the divorce thing - hope its for the better. Butte is a pretty cool little place. Lots of great history, and not many of us out here :) Welcome back to the zoo. You've missed some really entertaining threads and drama, not the least of which is the Aero USA story. Scott

Thank you Scott............yeah playing catch up on the posts and threads. The recent pics of you and your A-1 were great.

coffee

too much coffee

Practically Family
Wow, sometimes the world does seem to be a small place. Great to see another Spokanite on the boards! Welcome home! Land of White's Boots, the Suction Goat and Bing Crosby!

Hi pattonfan...........one of the first things I did was blow mega bucks on White's boots and a couple of Filson items at their retail store.
Tell me, in the land of masculine footwear (White's and Nicks boots and even WESCO not that far away), why do so many grown men around here wear tennis shoes (sneakers) constantly?

Welcome to the Forum!

Regards, coffee

pattonfan

New in Town
Tell me, in the land of masculine footwear (White's and Nicks boots and even WESCO not that far away), why do so many grown men around here wear tennis shoes (sneakers) constantly?

Yeah, with the weather as it is up here, and let alone all of the fine local retailers, you'd think people would pay more attention to their footwear. But, this is one of many reasons we lovingly give the area some rather colorful derogatory nicknames. (I'll refrain from stating them, as they tend to also denigrate other areas that people may love or have spent unwanted time in.)

Windward

Practically Family
Welcome back...

Hey Coffee :coffee: - great to have you back but now you've got a lot of work to see what was going on in the FL ...:cheers1:

Windward

Practically Family
Hello Windward; Thank You for the greeting. How have you been?

Did I read here on the forum that Aero is dropping the Windward jacket?

Best regards,
coffee

That would be a shame - but cannot believe it and think a good rumor increasing sales and interest...and a friendly request will make mostly a lot possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot