Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tophat

STHill

One of the Regulars
JP, I have no idea what you look like, but I'm thinking that hat (with medallion, of course) would look good on you.

Oh yeah. Sure. I look good in anything. Just ask Art how wonderful I look in a straw boater. LOL LOL LOL
It might be interesting to have a hat like this---in good condition. :D As it is now, it belongs in a museum not on someone's head. I do like the medallion. It might be worth getting the hat just for the medallion. That would fit on some other worthy hat body. I am not likely to star as a public carriage driver in any upcoming Sherlock Holmes movies so I might as well pass. LOL
I still think Art could fix it though. A new ribbon around the brim, a new hat band, a little cleaning and it would be good as new. I could get some of that Bondora that Sharpetoys mentioned previously if that would help, Art. :D LOL

Regards to all,

J

P.S. Boy it is getting deep in here. LOL LOL

STHill

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by Art Fawcett
Now that you mention it Scott, James WOULD look good in this. This is a guy that could make ANY hat look good!!

Uh oh, I'm beginning to get uncomfortable with the homoerotic subtext that's creeped into this thread.:D Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou