Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Toys

geo

Anybody else here likes the products of this company? There is a shop in my town that sells the entire collection, and I can spend hours just looking at the window display.

http://www.kingandcountry.com

Very well made and accurate, reasonable prices. I got this desert Afrika Korps Panzer 3:

P3.jpg

The D-Day range is impressive too. Here's a Churchill tank:

churchill.jpg

From the Battle of the Bulge:

Halftrack.jpg

Germans.jpg

Mycroft

One Too Many
I do! I do! I collect toy soliders antique ones, leaders, book figures, I even almost bought a Bogard one. I have artillery pieces from these people and they are great.

green papaya

One Too Many
yes, I was thinking of making a small scale diorama of a battlefield
with some WWII military vehicles

hobby shops sell supplies to help make a diorama, the same stuff used by model railroad enthusiasts.

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
Nice-

In the '80s and early '90s, I was a mad model-building nerd- 1/35 scale German small vehicles, motorbikes and some armour but mainly figures- scratch-built with some photo-etched, resin and Tamiya parts added and modified Tamiya/Verlinden figures.

B
T

geo

The fun thing with the models from king and country, is that they're already built and painted. They look just like in the pictures, out of the box. They're made of some molded resin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR