Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trade Size 11 Vintage Florsheim Snuff Suede and Mesh Spectators

gamez32

One of the Regulars
They are a size 11B. Sadly, they are too small for me. I'm looking for some vintage specs in a size 12 or 13. If by some chance you have something lying around in those sizes and interested in these, shoot me a pm. There have some small repairable issues. There are small tears at the heel and the tongue has been ripped off of one shoe. The pictures show the problems. Otherwise, they are amazing shoes in a great color and rare size. I'm open to trades other than shoes, as well.

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Bummer they are too small and narrow for me, the issues with them that need repair are a breeze for a real shoe repair/cobbler to sew. One size wider and half size longer and I would own these....they are nice for sure!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I was just speaking to the local shoe repairman here in my town, he says those shoes can be fixed so easily, the tongue sewn back on and anything else....I sure wish these were even a d size width, I would honk out some cash for them without a doubt....

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Yeah, they really are great shoes. Perfect time for some specs, too. I was thinking about just getting them repaired, but I'll leave that for whoever ends up scooping them up. I know a lot folks on here have trusted shoe repairmen they visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails