Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRADE:vintage schott 184('A2 style')brown leather size 50.

bumphrey hogart

One of the Regulars
I picked this up at auction some time ago,it didn't have the zip in liner or fur collar when I bought it but the leather and ribbing is in decent condition,no tears or holes.There was a hole in one pocket that I sewed up not particularly professionally but functionally,also there are a couple of spots where the stitching looks a bit worn but not actually gone.I've just gone and had another look at it and it really is in decent nick,I cleaned it and put leather feed on it using an all natural tack product that I use for all my leathers and it's really just nicely worn in. . The actual measurements are.Pit to pit across the back 28'',length of the back from bottom of neck to bottom of ribbing 27'',armpit to end of cuff22''. We all know what these look like,they're not authentic ww2 spec or anything like it but they're also not high st c**p,it's good thick leather and looked after will last a lifetime,(I bought my schott MA1 in 1990, have used it fairly consistently and that's still in perfect nick). I want to trade for something interesting in a 42 or 44,I'm fairly open,I'm just hoping one of you chaps has grown a little and has a leather that's a bit snug and we can swap.I don't have any photo's,I wouldn't know where to start,but we all know what they look like,if you need reminding just look on ebay there's always a few on there,rarely in this size though. I've been as honest as I can,any questions just post them or pm me. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW