Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Treasure of the Templars UPDATE

Ken

A-List Customer
test4ui.jpg

www.treasureofthetemplars.com

Just wanted to make an announcement that the website has begun a course of updates recently, now including a Cast and Crew profile section (check out the news section for details how to access) and will hopefully soon be hosting some behind the scenes footage in the next week.

We have decided against putting a trailer online....

Instead we are going to put up the first 5 minutes of the film!! This should hopefully be going up in the next month or so.

In film news soem of the UK cast and crew will be heading off to Paris to film next month and Saturday 30th January for anyone in Scotland/UK try to get a copy of the Glasgow Herald for a feature on the film!

Many thanks to our very own Aaron Gannt for all the work he has done and is continuing to do on the website! I owe you buddy

Ken

Ken

A-List Customer
Thats a shame - I was in CA last year filming but now the rest of it is all happening over this side of the water. But hey, if you are in Scotland any time in, say, June... myself, RC Halliburton fromt he board here, and TE Lawrence from indygear.com will all be filming!

Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy