Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRM bucco j100

Adamsda

New in Town
Hi , I’m new to the fedora lounge. Have just acquired a second hand bucco j100 in brown. What do you think of the fit? Prob wear it mostly unzipped
And brown seams quite a rare colour am I right in saying?

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpeg
    IMG_2048.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2050.jpeg
    IMG_2050.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2051.jpeg
    IMG_2051.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 118

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Looks great!
But you mentioning "Prob wear it mostly unzipped" makes me think that it doesn't feel too comfortable when zipped up?
Some people are okay with that, but it would be a no no for me personally.

Adamsda

New in Town
Looks great!
But you mentioning "Prob wear it mostly unzipped" makes me think that it doesn't feel too comfortable when zipped up?
Some people are okay with that, but it would be a no no for me personally.
It feel comfy with just a. Tee underneath. Couldn’t layer up though .

TartuWolf

Practically Family
If it feels comfortable (even if only with a t-shirt) to move in then it looks like you struck gold in terms of fit.
Although I can't tell where your belt would land with jeans. Would be interesting to see in terms of body length.
How's forward and upward mobility?

Adamsda

New in Town
If it feels comfortable (even if only with a t-shirt) to move in then it looks like you struck gold in terms of fit.
Although I can't tell where your belt would land with jeans. Would be interesting to see in terms of body length.
I’m wearing a belt in the second picture
mobility seems good. I’m wearing a belt in all the pictures. Sits were the end of zip is . Thanks for the comment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner