Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trousers for casual and semi formal wear

Neiru

New in Town
I'm having a hard time finding pants that can worn for semi formal and casual moments with a dress shirt or sports coat. I live in warm weather, but wouldn't mind something with wool or cotton that doesn't look cheap yet isn't very expensive. I don't like the slim skin tight fit that's popular these days.

Peacoat

Bartender
I'm having a hard time finding pants that can worn for semi formal and casual moments with a dress shirt or sports coat. I live in warm weather, but wouldn't mind something with wool or cotton that doesn't look cheap yet isn't very expensive. I don't like the slim skin tight fit that's popular these days.
Doing the warm months I see a lot of khaki Dockers around. Haven't bought a pair in years, so I don't know what the fit is these days, but I doubt it has changed much.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
I'm not keen on the chinos, weekend accountant look (no offence to accountants). I often wear Dickies 874 original fit work pants. High rise, loose, hard wearing. In black they can look formal, in grey they look neat casual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk