Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tune in for vintage radio in the PA, NJ, NY area!

cowboy76

Suspended
Tune in your Philco or Crosley to 900 on your AM dial from approx 10pm EST. till 1AM in the eastern Pennsylvania, NJ, NY areas. A Canadian station plays old radio shows, with the likes of The Shadow, Amos n Andy, or Suspense to keep your ears tingling with the golden age of life gentle putting your weary soul to sleep.

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Ah fantastic, thanks for that! I listened to this station while living in Toronto but haven't given it a thought since I moved. Good stuff!

cowboy76

Suspended
Yeah people should be able to pick it up on the East coast, anywhere from Canada on down to South Eastern PA area,...maybe even a bit into Delaware??

You just cant beat it!! I wish other local stations would catch on and do the same thing!!![huh]

ThomasV

New in Town
Internet Radio

I found this great place to collect vintage radio shows. As we speak right now, I'm listening to the Blue Beetle. The best part, its all free, and not illegal. The url is http://www.archive.org/index.php

If you are looking for a great place to get vintage radio shows of yesteryear, check this site out! I'm impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters