Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Twilight Zone/Rod Serling Fans: Night Gallery Online

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
http://www.hulu.com/night-gallery

"Night Gallery, created by host Rod Serling, was follow-up to The Twilight Zone. Set in a shadowy museum of the outre, the weekly series unspools disturbing portraiture as preface to a highly diverse anthology of tales in the fantasy-horror vein, Serling-style."

Six full episodes! They are legal to watch, too- this isn't a shady site. :)

Indyfan

New in Town
Great! I always wanted to see the episode about the man planned to murder someone with earwigs and had the tables turned on him. Heard about it for years ,but never saw it. My parents wouldn't let me watch it. Maybe it will eventually show up.

DutchIndo

A-List Customer
This was one of my favorite shows in the 70-80s . The "Simpsons" spoofed this on one of their Halloween Specials. There was a real creepy episode where a Wooden Toy Horse was looking for it's mate.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Indyfan said:
Great! I always wanted to see the episode about the man planned to murder someone with earwigs and had the tables turned on him. Heard about it for years ,but never saw it. My parents wouldn't let me watch it. Maybe it will eventually show up.

That's a particularly good one...although factually impossible...but made a great episode, nonetheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy