Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two Green Label Langlitz for comparison

Gentry Dayton

New in Town
No updates yet. I would like to see if the jacket he has in a little more detail to try and date it.
If anyone knows @jonbuilder I would appreciate any help getting in contact with him.

Thanks all

Gentry Dayton

New in Town
@jonbuilder I'm sorry to hear! I hope your recovery goes well.

I work closely with Langlitz Leathers and I remember seeing that jacket on Ebay. I would love to talk more when you are feeling better. I can get us a pretty accurate date with a few more pictures and a quick chat with you. Godspeed on recovery.

Gentry Dayton

New in Town
@Gentry I am just noticing your posts. currently, I am in a hospital recovering from surgery. When I get home and once I recover well enough I will post more pictures. I would like to know about the jacket, I will try and contact the seller
@Gentry I am just noticing your posts. currently, I am in a hospital recovering from surgery. When I get home and once I recover well enough I will post more pictures. I would like to know about the jacket, I will try and contact the seller

@jonbuilder
I'm sorry to hear! I hope your recovery goes well.

I work closely with Langlitz Leathers and I remember seeing that jacket on Ebay. I would love to talk more when you are feeling better. I can get us a pretty accurate date with a few more pictures and a quick chat with you. Godspeed on recovery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff