Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. Auth Sale

767fo

One of the Regulars
I have eight US auth jackets all mint that are for sale. The first one is a size 46 G8 in thier medium brown goat skin with rayon lining 350.00. 2nd is their size 46 seal horse hide Indy jacket with cotton lining they use in their A2's. The Indy is a beautiful jacket but is just too large for me 400.00. 3rd is what Dover calls his A2 combo jacket in his vintage horse hide. It is an A2 with the bi-swing back. It has the cotton lining with an inside pocket 350.00 . 4th is a custom A1 with a A2 collar in his vintage goatskin. Rayon lining with a inside pocket and button front 350.00. 5th is a black goatskin Barnstormer size XL with black rayon lining 375.00. 6th is a size 46 Black A2 in horsehide. No modifications were done to this jacket all stock 375.00. 7th is a size 46 black horsehide Sportster motorcycle jacket that is very sharp. I left off the top chest pockets and both sleeve zippers. It also has an inside pocket 300.00. And finally a size 48 black goatskin A2 with black rayon lining and a inside pocket 350.00. All these jackets are in mint condition and are a great deal for the price. His website is flightjackets.com Let me know if there is any interest and I will be happy to send pics and answer any questions before I put them up on ebay. all prices include shipping. Thanks

Mountain Man

A-List Customer
What is the size of the custom A1 with A2 collar? Is it a 46, 48 or XL like the others appear to be? Also, how do you wish to be contacted & paid? Thanks! Phil

767fo said:
I have eight US auth jackets all mint that are for sale. The first one is a size 46 G8 in thier medium brown goat skin with rayon lining 350.00. 2nd is their size 46 seal horse hide Indy jacket with cotton lining they use in their A2's. The Indy is a beautiful jacket but is just too large for me 400.00. 3rd is what Dover calls his A2 combo jacket in his vintage horse hide. It is an A2 with the bi-swing back. It has the cotton lining with an inside pocket 350.00 . 4th is a custom A1 with a A2 collar in his vintage goatskin. Rayon lining with a inside pocket and button front 350.00. 5th is a black goatskin Barnstormer size XL with black rayon lining 375.00. 6th is a size 46 Black A2 in horsehide. No modifications were done to this jacket all stock 375.00. 7th is a size 46 black horsehide Sportster motorcycle jacket that is very sharp. I left off the top chest pockets and both sleeve zippers. It also has an inside pocket 300.00. And finally a size 48 black goatskin A2 with black rayon lining and a inside pocket 350.00. All these jackets are in mint condition and are a great deal for the price. His website is flightjackets.com Let me know if there is any interest and I will be happy to send pics and answer any questions before I put them up on ebay. all prices include shipping. Thanks

767fo

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the reply. I will take pics of the Indy, black hh A2 and the custom A1. The custom A1 is a size 46 and the vintage goatskin is very nice. I take paypal. You can all email me at allenkarimi@rocketmail.com

Gus

New in Town
Measurements of each jacket would be helpful. Particularly overall length and length of sleeve from shoulder to cuff. Being built like a spider, I appreciate knowing if the arms will fit. BTW, I'm interested in the G8 and the A1/A2. Thanks

767fo

One of the Regulars
I will get all the measurements by noon eastern time tomorrow. Thanks for all the interest. Allen

767fo

One of the Regulars
Gus said:
Measurements of each jacket would be helpful. Particularly overall length and length of sleeve from shoulder to cuff. Being built like a spider, I appreciate knowing if the arms will fit. BTW, I'm interested in the G8 and the A1/A2. Thanks

Hi Gus,

A1 combo

1. 24" down the front
2. top of sleeve to end of knit 26"
3. armpit to armpit 25.25"
4. bottom of collar to bottom of knit 27.5"
5. across top of shoulder 21.75"
6. bottom of collar to top of sleeve 8.25"

G8

1. 24" front top to bottom
2. armpit to armpit 25.75"
3. top of sleeve to bottom of knit 24"
4. bottom of collar to bottom of knit 27"
5. 21" across top of shoulders

Hope these help and if you would like to see pics email me and I will send them. Thanks

767fo

One of the Regulars
gtdean48 said:
I'd like pit to pit measurements on the black Sportster.

Sportster

1. front top to bottom 23"
2. armpit to armpit 25"
3. back top to bottom 26.25
4. across top of shoulder 21.5"
5. slevves from top of shoulder 25"

If you would like to see pics just send me an email. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff