Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Umbrellas & Parasols!

texasgirl

One Too Many
Thanks ya'll! They usually go high, but I got it for $34 with shipping. I guess sales are really slow on ebay- except for the dresses in my size-lol. Lauren, if you set up a search, do umbrella and parasol because sellers use both terms. :)

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
If any of you girls are looking for parasols for the upcoming spring and summer months, and you have a Hobby Lobby you might just want to head over there. In the summer decorative section, they have full sized paper parasols in a rainbow of colors. They run $5 each. I saw them in red, orange, yellow, lime green, blue, orchid, and pink. Plus keep an eye out for sales. I got mine 40% off!!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
If you still want a paper parasol, Cost Plus/World Market had some advertised in a flyer I got in the mail yesterday for about $7.

The Lady Ashuko

New in Town
I bought my parasol for $20 at Tokyo Station in the Summer of 2008. It's black with some dainty pull-work(?) near the edge with a ruffle. I had also bought a black one with some rose lace designs at a department store but I lost that one during a very hectic, stressful day in Kobe (probably in or near the Tsutaya, as I know I had it before then)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo