Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unbranded Jacket Help?

hodgeko

One of the Regulars
Hi, everyone. This caught my eye and I was thinking of purchasing. It’s listed as an unbranded 40s or 50s. Looks pretty cool. Anyone know what it might be? Is that Ideal zipper original? Just curious for more info before I pull the trigger. Thanks!
IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1389.jpeg
IMG_1390.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg
IMG_1392.jpeg

jeo

One Too Many
This exact jacket was inquired about not too long ago. @Marc mndt accurately said Campus, although other makers made this style as well. The Campus jackets that I’ve seen have a different back design, so it could be something else. Beware of the leather on the shoulders. Doesn’t look to be in good shape, looks like it’s starting to crack and flake.

hodgeko

One of the Regulars
This exact jacket was inquired about not too long ago. @Marc mndt accurately said Campus, although other makers made this style as well. The Campus jackets that I’ve seen have a different back design, so it could be something else. Beware of the leather on the shoulders. Doesn’t look to be in good shape, looks like it’s starting to crack and flake.
Thanks, good tip!

Reactions: jeo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner