Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unbranded Jeans Size 36 x 33 Selvedge Denim

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Selling via ebay no-reserve auction...pick up a great deal if you like Low-rise denim...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153561591470

From the ad:
Very lightly used pair of Unbranded Selvedge Denim jeans - No Reserve Auction!

Were just hand washed inside-out as per instructions with a very small amount of Woolite detergent. No fading and hung up to dry. I purchased this pair of jeans about 2 years back and have worn them occasionally. Just could not get used to the low-rise cut. As photos show, these jeans have had very little wear and not broken in yet. Smoke and pet free home, clean and ready to wear.

Note: These are Low-rise with a 33" inseam and a 36" waist. They run true to size being Tapered of fit. Button fly, leather "blank" (for Un-branded) tag on the back. Great summer jeans being the light 11-ounce denim.

No International Shipping, Pay Pay only - thanks for looking and happy Bidding!

DSC_0549.JPG
DSC_0554.JPG
DSC_0551.JPG DSC_0548.JPG DSC_0556.JPG DSC_0550.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Ends today, but so far at a whopping $2.50...! Grab a deal if you like, just looking to move them along... :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Sure, seems that shipping a 2.0 lbs package to Australia would be probably around $40.00 About 50% of these jeans price new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB