Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unique Crown Shapes

Mickey Q

Familiar Face
I thought it would be cool to have a thread of unique crown shapes that aren’t the ones constantly used over and over.

Also, seems like through the years of shaping and wearing hats I’ve actually came full circle and like just plain open crowns without creases quite a bit and used to have no love for them haha.

Any pics of different variations of open crown or just signature one of a kind crown shapes in general would be cool to see in a thread.

I thought it would be cool to have a thread of unique crown shapes that aren’t the ones constantly used over and over.

Also, seems like through the years of shaping and wearing hats I’ve actually came full circle and like just plain open crowns without creases quite a bit and used to have no love for them haha.

Any pics of different variations of open crown or just signature one of a kind crown shapes in general would be cool to see in a thread.
I am the boring one...preferring the simple centre dent and two modest side pinches. I do love the fancy western hats bashes....lately have been noticing the bash that resembles the Saguaro cactus.

Screenshot_20221223_172026_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_172004_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_172758_Instagram.jpg

Found this hatmaker, Blade Hats, on instagram. Not sure these are the look for me, but I really appreciate the creativity of them, and I figure they definitely fit the criteria of this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ