Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpopular movie opinions...

Unlucky Berman

One of the Regulars
After seeing yesterday Jim Carroll I think Leo would have been the better choice for Anakin Skywalker in the Prequels of Star Wars.

HepKitty

One Too Many
Weasel!
emoticon%20lol.gif

You mean DiCrapio? ;)

That's right, the slimy weasel. I admit though, he does seem to play the ugly sides to HH rather well :D

CopperNY

A-List Customer
i like Johnny Depp just fine, but the idea of him playing Nick in a Thin Man remake is absurd. can't imagine anyone filling Powell's shoes.

Edward

Bartender
After seeing yesterday Jim Carroll I think Leo would have been the better choice for Anakin Skywalker in the Prequels of Star Wars.

The only opinion I have left on Star Wars is that it died the day Greedo shot first, and that George Lucas should have quit while he was ahead. The man's an appalling director, and not much of a writer either.

I dont understand the cult status of Eraserhead, one of the most unwatchable movies of all time.

Amen to that. That's quite possibly the only film that has bored me even more than 2001

It's one of Gilliam's weaker films, imo.

And, I am actually not a huge fan of Robin Williams' Beard's Movies. I don't like Good Will Hunting, either.

IMFNSHO, he was wasted in pretty much everything I've seen him in post Mork and Mindy.

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Edward, I have to agree - After Return of the Jedi, the Star Wars franchise should have stopped. The prequels were wretched, stinking, bloated wastes of time on par with The Lord of the Rings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace