Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Authentic goat arrived

SPAD

New in Town
Got my US Authentic Goat today, it is very nice and my wife really likes the fit and color. The jacket came very quick, wasn't expecting it so soon, so what a surprise.They sure gave me good sevice, It does have a more slim fit, and that is what I wanted. If I can figure out how to download some pictures I will. Thanks again for all the advice.SPAD:) ;) :) :D

kojax

Practically Family
a2 jacket

good luck on your jacket.....i got a a2 horshide from u.s. mfg. breaking in very well.....i almost return it for a goatskin but i changed my mind.....

MKL

A-List Customer
SPAD said:
Got my US Authentic Goat today, it is very nice and my wife really likes the fit and color. The jacket came very quick, wasn't expecting it so soon, so what a surprise.They sure gave me good sevice, It does have a more slim fit, and that is what I wanted. If I can figure out how to download some pictures I will. Thanks again for all the advice.SPAD:) ;) :) :D

Looking forward to the pix. I was about to order a jacket from them and now I saw they raised their prices. That is what I get for waiting. :(

SamReu

One of the Regulars
Spokes Man

Good luck with the coat, SPAD. I have a goat A-2, and a horse, and I have to tell you, each is different. I like them both. People who know more about the A-2 than I say U.S. Authentic's goat is the best deal going. I have their horse, and can tell you it is the toughest thing going. Kojax will agree.

kojax

Practically Family
a2 jacket

my horsehide jacket from u.s. mfg. before xmass was 369.00 now 394.00 not counting shipping another 20.00 i guess everything goes up except my pay lol........the goatskin a2 was 269.00 that has gone up two.....

kojax

Practically Family
a2 horsehide

my a2 horsehide from u.s. is breaking in very well.....i really like the dark seal brown.............my a2 goatskin from flight suites is a nice jacket two....i had it for 2 years still looks good.....i think the leather from flight suites is real nice.....they are getting pricey to.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace