Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Jackets For Sale: M-65, Parka, M43

havocpaul

One of the Regulars
In addition to my Tanker listed separately I have the following for sale:

Alpha Industries M-65 jacket size Medium Regular, recent manufacture, hood in zipped collar, a few minor marks but overall a very good wearer, fits a 38/40 chest best......£20, UK postage £8.00.

M-43 Jacket, Norwegian (still retains Norwegian flag insignia on shoulders), excellent condition, fits a 42/44 chest
£25, UK postage £8.00

Original M-65 Parka 'shell' with Lining, Large Regular, (fits much larger due to it being meant to be worn over other kit, will easily fit a 46/48 chest), no separate hood present (these can be bought on eBay etc if needed). Parka dated 1977, all contract labels present, very good condition, one stain on a sleeve but should wash out, minor fading/discolouration to lining, zip works fine as do snaps, buttons. The classic Mod Parka of course!
£30 UK postage £6.00

Posting overseas will be expensive due to their weight

Reddog

New in Town
Garland Texas event

Hi, I am relatively new here so I am not familiar with the protocol or procedures. I clicked the link seeking info for the event in Garland Texax and some how was directed to this thread Jackets for sale. Sorry if I am in the wrong place but it's not my fault. no I am not interested in a jacket, I would have thought that would be in the classified section, but like I said, Im new her so maybe that is the norm. but I would like to know more about the Stetson tour. thanks, bill gleason

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
With the new software that was just installed, links seem to be all misdirected. Go up to the Events forum and click on the March 2011, Garland Texas thread, stickied at the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy