Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Made Company Leather Jacket Black 48 XL

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
https://www.ebay.com/itm/153720084274

*No Reserve Auction!* Very Nice Condition Motorcycle Jacket in heavy black cowhide leather, with snap-out insulated vest liner. Has many zippered vents, a mesh lining and patched of double leather for protection. Heavy duty snaps & zippers - all brass with a blackened finish. Cafe Racer collar that snaps closed. From Non-smoking, pet free home.
Made in USA!

Selling via ebay only

Dimensions:
Tag size of 48:
Pit to Pit: 24.5"
Shoulders: 21"
Sleeve Straight: 25"
Sleeve Around: 26.5"
Torso Length (Down the zipper form the bottom of collar): 21.5"
Back Length from bottom of collar to hem: 27.25"
*All Dimensions in Inches and approximate*

Pay Pal only, No International shipping, but will ship to Alaska, Canada & Hawaii for additional charge. Please ask any questions you may have and thanks for looking & bidding!

DSC_0934.JPG
DSC_0941.JPG
DSC_0935.JPG DSC_0937.JPG DSC_0938.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Bump - this is still at $0.99 - it's an awesome, 8-lb jacket that is soft as a sweatshirt! No break-in needed! Come get a great winter beater jacket... :)

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thank you for the jacket, it's a really nice.

Rusty - glad you found us here! I hope that jacket works out well for you there in the wild west! It was indeed a great jacket and I hope it gives you many years of wear. If you feel like it, fit photos are appreciated.

Just be aware, Fedora Lounge can be habit-forming. But it's a great community here.

Wear it in good health -- Randy

RustyM

New in Town
Rusty - glad you found us here! I hope that jacket works out well for you there in the wild west! It was indeed a great jacket and I hope it gives you many years of wear. If you feel like it, fit photos are appreciated.

Just be aware, Fedora Lounge can be habit-forming. But it's a great community here.

Wear it in good health -- Randy
Thank you very much, it looks like it should last forever or at least outlast me. Heres a couple quick pics my wife took for me after I opened the box. Thanks again!
b980358a21d88037ca927401cd85c160.jpg
23753af46e3e5bf6d6da37eea2e98912.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21