Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Manufactured Jeans

Psant25

One Too Many
There are actually quite a few. Many upwards of 300+ dollars.

Tellason has been in the game a long while now.

https://www.tellason.com/

detroit denim, dearborn denim, raleigh denim workshop, levi usa made line, left field nyc, many others

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was looking on LL Bean and the only way to find out where a specific jean is made is to call customer service, I verified the information, county of the manufacturer is not available on their website

Cheech

A-List Customer
Gustin jeans are made in the US. You have to be super-patient if you buy through their crowd-sources campaigns, as they routinely underestimate their production time by a couple of months. They don’t get high marks on quality assurance, but their prices are good, and the selection of fabrics is great. I’ve ordered quite a few jeans over the years and have never felt let down. Their straight fit jeans are just how I like them.

Nykwil

One of the Regulars
This is a great company to start with. I really like Left Field NYC as well.

I'll second Left Field NYC. I personally like their Chelsea fit. Recently purchased a pair of Black Marias in the Chelsea fit in 13oz japanese stretch selvedge in that I wear exclusively everyday. Great quality.

Couple years back I was able to get a pair of Levi's made in the USA white oak cone mills selvedge 511s on sale for ~$30 that can probably be found on ebay for triple the price now. This was right before the mill shut down and sold their equipment off.

Sonero

Practically Family
Gustin jeans are made in the US. You have to be super-patient if you buy through their crowd-sources campaigns, as they routinely underestimate their production time by a couple of months. They don’t get high marks on quality assurance, but their prices are good, and the selection of fabrics is great. I’ve ordered quite a few jeans over the years and have never felt let down. Their straight fit jeans are just how I like them.
Gustin was a failure to me. Too many production flaws with long wait times.
I hesitate to mention Ciano Farmer. I would never willingly send someone to his website. Too crazy wait time expectations and his prices have been jacked up.
Texas Jeans is just OK . It's American.
Prison Blues is decent. I recently updated my hickory work shirts from them.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I would also recommend Tellason. Great quality and even in the EU, all well below EUR 250.

AFAIK all manufactured in the US with denim from both the US and/or Japan. The cuts are not too "Fashinista" as well, with varying degrees of "comfortable".

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I have a problem with Tellason. Every other manufacturer at that price point manages to post measurements on their site. They do not. I ordered from them years ago. The jeans were decent but not close to fitting.
As i recently posted in “what denim” thread immogene and willie hank and willie cut are good for the 40 plus crowd. Made in the US.
I also second left field nyc. Their coal miner chinos are probably my favorite pants. Freenote cloth are also really good in the Trabuco and bedford cut. Rogue territory is in the US though I’m guessing the cuts wont work for the OP. There are really very many good US brands but you need to be willing to spend $200 plus

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
My experience with Gustin has been as described above - interesting fabrics, hit-or-miss quality, and prices on some (not all) items better than competition. I buy their stuff occasionally for the fabrics, recently indigo-dyed 15-oz Japanese duck canvas 5-pocket pants. Gustin price was $117, Rogue Territory is $240, Greasepoint $329, Cianofarmer $240. I'll get what I paid for, lol, I guess... anyway, back to OP's original question - Greasepoint is another good one, not cheap.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I have a problem with Tellason. Every other manufacturer at that price point manages to post measurements on their site. They do not. I ordered from them years ago. The jeans were decent but not close to fitting.
As i recently posted in “what denim” thread immogene and willie hank and willie cut are good for the 40 plus crowd. Made in the US.
I also second left field nyc. Their coal miner chinos are probably my favorite pants. Freenote cloth are also really good in the Trabuco and bedford cut. Rogue territory is in the US though I’m guessing the cuts wont work for the OP. There are really very many good US brands but you need to be willing to spend $200 plus

Well, I have to concur. Their sizing is all over the place. I have the same model from them in the same fabric in two different sizes. Its a nuisance, but one I am willing to accept given the quality of the product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB