Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Valentine's Day Plans

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
lindylady said:
Well, I'm single, so unless divine providence steps in that day, most likely I will be at home eating chocolate, drinking pinot noir, and watching something to keep my mood elevated. No since in getting depressed on V-Day. It's just one day a year. Plus (and this is just the optimist in me talking), when I do meet someone special, I'm sure he and I will do our best to make most days romantic. A girl can hope, can she not?
You're more than welcome to join CanadaDoll and me and some other single lady loungers for our fantasy Valentines girls night in. We will be drinking, eating, watching old movies, and helping me to get ready for my big date Thursday night. Believe me, I need all the help I can get!:p

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I went with some guyfriends to the bowling alley and played video games and acted like silly teenagers and made fun of each other. It was great.
Two of my favorite greeting on my phone from friends today were:
"Happy Single Awareness Day"
and
"Happy day invented by the Victorians to sell greeting cards."

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
My best friend called on Valentine's Day and told me what a good friend I was. That was the best thing I could have asked for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael