Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson C2RN size 38, tried on but never worn

Greg in Oregon

New in Town
Hi all, I've been hanging in the shadows for a while on TFL but this is my first time listing something for sale so hopefully I do it correctly.

Here is the ebay link to a Vanson C2RN jacket size 38 from Butterscotch LBC that I am putting up for sale. I am the second owner, the jacket has never been worn and is in perfect condition except for ever so slight creasing in the arms from being slipped on / off for as a try on, probably 7-8x total. It has never been worn out of the house. I don't have a serial number tag for it (not sure if it came with it originally or not but either way I don't have it).

I bought it in January on Ebay, it was new without tags at time of purchase (the first owner bought the wrong size and took off the tags). I put in the closet in anticipation of riding season in the spring but a week later bought a different Vanson from Carrie @ Thurston Bros. I thought I would keep both but realized that it's probably better to sell it before it's worn out of the house.

It is a beautiful jacket, typical Vanson quality and a great lining for slipping on and off. I wouldn't hesitate to ride in it, the leather is thick but soft.

For reference: I am 6 ft, 175 lbs with a 38-39 inch chest and the jacket fits me perfectly, I also wear a 38 in the Vanson Model B.

I am asking $525 (Paypal is fine) shipped to anywhere in the US, retail price is $825. Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you!

-Greg

Greg in Oregon

New in Town
BUMP and adding photos. I realize I am new to this forum, sorry to be posting something for sale as my introduction. If you have any concerns please check my EBAY feedback. Thank you TFL!
-Greg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 126
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 120
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 123

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
wanted to leave feedback here for Greg since I believe it was his first TFL transaction - jacket arrived and it's a beautiful piece! Stoked to finally have something from Butterscotch, definitely lives up to the hype. Buy with confidence, he's a great dude!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ