Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson catalogue

IXL

One Too Many
Perfection indeed, which is why I had to have both A & B. :)

It was such a nice and warm day today, I just couldn't resist. Went to the local store to get some cleaning stuff, ended up miles away from the city. That's all over though as the weather here will turn crap starting tomorrow...

Oh yeah!!! I got to ride a bit over a hundred miles that same day, wearing the Vanson/Thurston-spec Model B House Deluxe. One of my favorites.

Peacoat

Bartender
Yes, I was just looking through this also. Interesting that they are producing most of the new models in the lighter leathers, which are right around 3 oz instead of the 3.5 oz comp weight - probably a good move as even a lot of riders would be happy with 3 oz steerhide.
Yes, the 3 oz. leather will be more appealing to some, but the 3.5 oz. competition weight is such a nice leather. Takes a long time to break it in, but once broken in, it is soft and supple, a real treat to wear.

Vanson will be at the Union Garage in Brooklyn today and Saturday. Kim will be there.

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Has anyone pulled the trigger yet? You could do a lot worse than ordering a Daytona,Classic or Portland for the bike. The Royale looks great in Octagon, as does the 50s car coat. It's a nice change looking at sub USD$1100 jackets. A very,very nice change!

I'm very tempted. If I pull the trigger it'll probably be between the Daytona and the Mohawk. I like the Classic too, but I tried one on a few years ago and was between M and L so it'll probably not work for me. That Anniversary jacket is the shiznit, ain't it?! Don't know if I can pull it off though!

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Vanson will be at the Union Garage in Brooklyn today and Saturday. Kim will be there.

I saw! Such a shame I'm halfway round the world these days. When I lived in NYC, Union Garage was my regular hangout joint, shooting the breeze with Chris, ogling the 70s Italian bikes at Moto Borgotaro next door ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails