Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Chopper Fit

Gint

New in Town
Absolutely!

Thanks for the help.

These were the original pictures that made me want the jacket - http://uniongaragenyc.com/shop/motorcycle-jackets/vanson-chopper

I am not sure if the pictures you have shown are just brightly lit, but they have more of a shine to them than the ones in the link provided. Again that could just be the natural light.

I'm more after the matte look that you see in the link, it does say its the comp weight and no mention of the X150 leather previously mentioned.

Again, sorry for all the Q's and thanks for the help.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thanks for the help.

These were the original pictures that made me want the jacket - http://uniongaragenyc.com/shop/motorcycle-jackets/vanson-chopper

I am not sure if the pictures you have shown are just brightly lit, but they have more of a shine to them than the ones in the link provided. Again that could just be the natural light.

I'm more after the matte look that you see in the link, it does say its the comp weight and no mention of the X150 leather previously mentioned.

Again, sorry for all the Q's and thanks for the help.

Same leather...the Comp. Weight will dull more with break-in too...

2wheelgrplr

A-List Customer
Perfect! I think we have a deal so!

Will send PM!

Gint, wise choice! Initially I wanted the red quilted lining in my Chopper, but now realise the Insurrection/Thurston version with lighter black cotton lining is as heavy as I'd want it, the heavy-weight leather, stitching, padding, etc. make the Chopper a pretty darn heavy jacket, exudes badassery! Please share pics if/when you eventually do get one!

Gint

New in Town
Arrived today, fits like a glove.

Can't get over the thickness of the leather, you can tell this is a truly quality product. Thank you all so much for the help.

Gint

New in Town
Here is the jacket in all its glory.

Its super tough and stiff, and the cold weather isn't helping it, haha. Fits like a glove.

Attachments

• IMG_8178.JPG
    IMG_8178.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_8177.JPG
    IMG_8177.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 930
  • IMG_8176.JPG
    IMG_8176.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 940

Forum statistics

Threads