Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson custom riding jacket - thoughts?

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
Lately, I find myself spending lots of free time perusing pics on the Japanese fan site http://www.clublanglitz.com and thinking about variations of the Cascade or the Timberline ...

I am a big Langlitz fan, and actually find the dress-collar Cascade to be an ideal clean-front cross-zip. Here are a couple samples; I especially like the vintage one with a smaller lapel (? - could just be the zip position) and shorter shirt-collar. That length collar would work well for folding up when zipped up, but not interfere with the chinstrap or back of the helmet. I would prefer that to a cossack collar, which was one thing I didn't love about my Vanson Chopper.

17497a.jpg

Cascade20in20Royal2001.jpg

I think the standard dress-collar Cascade doesn't come with snaps on the lapels, but that's definitely a must have for mc riding. Snap on the bottom, too. Anyway, another nice option, and probably good enough to ride in, too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80