Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Enfield in Octagon, size 44, worn once

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
I have for sale a beautiful Vanson Enfield in Octagon. I picked this up from the original owner who stated he had worn it once. From the looks of it I would agree. This jacket is just like new. It's in size 44 with the stock Vanson measurements that I will list below. The jacket is absolutely stunning but just a bit to big for me. I've been wanting to get my hands on a Vanson in Octagon for sometime and this color and leather lives up to the reputation. I'll take $500 plus shipping worldwide. Please see measurements below. Thank you.

Chest - 51"
Shoulders - 19.5"
Sleeves - 26.87"
Front length - 22.5"
Back length - 26"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    939.5 KB · Views: 533
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    950.7 KB · Views: 433
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    744.8 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    606.7 KB · Views: 330
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 337

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
A few more photos.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 227
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842.7 KB · Views: 225
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 222

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
That's a great jacket, great price too. I think it's close to $800 with the octagon upgrade, and they are quoting a 6 month wait!

Barabus

New in Town
Could you give an actual pit to pit measurement please?

Not sure those Vanson measurements apply exactly to this jacket.

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
Couple pics with the tape on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.6 KB · Views: 231
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 208

Barabus

New in Town
Thank you for the measurement. Close but maybe too smal for comp leather for me. I appreciate you posting the measurement pictures. Wow do I ever want this great jacket. Best one Vanson makes IMHO.

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
I purchased the Vanson Enfield size 44 in Octagon from Bighatlaw. He was a pleasure to do business with, but alas it has turned out to be a little too big for my tastes. I take a size 42 sport coat, and would venture to say this runs true to size. So it's back on the market. His measurements were spot on, I am measuring pit to pit at 24.5 zipped and laid out flat on a hardwood floor. Shipping in CONUS is free and I'd be willing to split it going elsewhere. Price is what I paid at $500.

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
I purchased the Vanson Enfield size 44 in Octagon from Bighatlaw. He was a pleasure to do business with, but alas it has turned out to be a little too big for my tastes. I take a size 42 sport coat, and would venture to say this runs true to size. So it's back on the market. His measurements were spot on, I am measuring pit to pit at 24.5 zipped and laid out flat on a hardwood floor. Shipping in CONUS is free and I'd be willing to split it going elsewhere. Price is what I paid at $500.

What does the sweep (width at bottom of jacket) measure?

THANKS

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
updated Enfield in Octagon size 44 pics

Here are a few updated pics to go along with it.

IMG_1171.jpg IMG_1172_zps5qprvuir.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21