Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Model J HORSEHIDE Size 50

OneStar

New in Town
View attachment 6368 View attachment 6369 View attachment 6370 View attachment 6371 View attachment 6372 View attachment 6373

With great reluctance, I have decided to part with this rare and beautiful jacket since I have lost a lot of weight and it is now way too big. This is a really hefty piece of honey-coloured horshide and this option (horsehide) is no longer offered by Vanson. The images attached reflect the depth of colour of the hide. I have worn it a number of times but it still requires further breaking-in.

It is a jacket for a big guy. Measurements:
Across chest 62cm
Across bottom 64cm
Sleeve length from shoulder 67cm
Shoulder Width 54cm
Length of jacket 85cm
Across Waist 58cm

I am in Sydney, Australia. Freight is at the buyer's expense.

I will sell it for $AUS500 plus freight. Hope it can go to a nice home.

Cheers,

Richard

Dappernvillain

New in Town
View attachment 6368 View attachment 6369 View attachment 6370 View attachment 6371 View attachment 6372 View attachment 6373

With great reluctance, I have decided to part with this rare and beautiful jacket since I have lost a lot of weight and it is now way too big. This is a really hefty piece of honey-coloured horshide and this option (horsehide) is no longer offered by Vanson. The images attached reflect the depth of colour of the hide. I have worn it a number of times but it still requires further breaking-in.

It is a jacket for a big guy. Measurements:
Across chest 62cm
Across bottom 64cm
Sleeve length from shoulder 67cm
Shoulder Width 54cm
Length of jacket 85cm
Across Waist 58cm

I am in Sydney, Australia. Freight is at the buyer's expense.

I will sell it for $AUS500 plus freight. Hope it can go to a nice home.

Cheers,

Richard

The links to the photos are not working

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart