Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Rush Jacket

nick123

I'll Lock Up
http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage/rush-2012-tour-leather-jacket-by-vanson.html

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Maybe if al the Rush bits were removable, and I got a serious discount because of them..... Otherwise, not even as an inmate at the morgue! ;)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Surely there can't be that many Rush fans left in the world, and how many of them are going to be in the market for a jacket that shouts "I'M A RUSH FAN!!" 24 hours a day?

SoCalSoftailSlim

One of the Regulars
Here's a more subtle Vanson:

IMG_0157_zps198b39c5.jpg

IMG_0162_zps81491918.jpg

SoCalSoftailSlim

One of the Regulars
"Softtail, what Vanson model is that? Looks great in the brown."

Thanks. It's the Vanson Continental Comet. Unfortunately, Vanson makes it no more. I bought mine NOS from an original owner.

Plumbline

One Too Many
I've just ordered one ..... I should point out that I have been a "Rush Fan" for nigh on 35 years ... in fact this was my nickname up till I was 25 or so ...... and seen them in concert more than a dozen times and actually cover a few of their songs with the band. I saw this in the flesh at the Euro tour ( Holland and Germany ) and the large was too big and they didn't have a medium. Given it was a limited run ... the option wasn't avalable for a custom build.

So last year I bought and restored a 1978 GL1000 ... back to stunning original condition in BLACK ( more pics on this in future posts) and I thought ... I really wish'd bought a Vanson Tour Jacket to wear on this ( the Black and gold would go really well) ..... so I started a discussion with Vanson and Rush Backstage ( who own the design) ... 3 months later we have an agreement and Vanson will produce a one off for me on a custom build :D

Some hate it ( judging by the comments ) ..... some love it ( they all sold out within 4 months ) ... I'm looking forward to it and it should fit very model A - ish (fingers crossed).

Pics when it arrives :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo