Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson size 46/44

stringer

One of the Regulars
I think it is a model A, in very good to excellent condition. Very heavy competition weight leather but is comfortable and moves well,has sleeveless zip in liner. I like a size 46 with some room and I can wear this but find it too snug it would probably be better as a true 44, but use measurements as a guide. Perfect riding jacket, long in the back, shorter in front and long sleeves. I am having second thoughts on not selling as I post this, but it is too snug for me. I would like $310 shipped in lower 48 states. Be sure of fit as there will be No refunds.

Approximate measurements
Pit to Pit 24"
Shoulders 19.5"
Sleeve 26.25"
Back length 27.75"
Bottom 22"

Vanson front.jpg

Vanson back.jpg

Vanson cuffs.jpg

zipper.jpg

stringer

One of the Regulars
lining2.jpg

arm 2.jpg

Try and find a heavy leather jacket that is nicely broken in but showing very little wear except for creases from wearjng as in the arm picture. I will take $260 shipped CONUS.
I'll get more on Ebay.

stringer

One of the Regulars
Thanks, AeroFan. Its not getting much love here.
I won't mind keeping it, just been seeing other jackets
I won't be able to purchase.

Ribdoner

A-List Customer
Thanks, AeroFan. Its not getting much love here.
I won't mind keeping it, just been seeing other jackets
I won't be able to purchase.

This would be on the way to Tn if I had room in my closets, hmmmmmmmm, maybe my wife will give up a few lineal inches in her closet...

Darylh

Familiar Face
I can organise it via dhl international and pay via PayPal if you will sell for a good price. I had a model A before in a 44 and it was always a bit slim on me so I sold it on. Would like to get my hands on a 46 but no worries if you don’t want to ship to the uk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider