Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson! Vanson! Vanson!

abone

A-List Customer
The X zip is the Force. Great riding jacket. They also make it w/o the perforation. The CR is the Comet. I prefer it to both the A and B when riding, due to the shorter length. Off the bike I’d go with a B; not a fan of the A’s back design.
Comet, of course! Didn’t notice the 2nd pocket. You picked that up recently didn’t you? It’s the one with the incredible grain.
Gotta check out the Force!

Comet, of course! Didn’t notice the 2nd pocket. You picked that up recently didn’t you? It’s the one with the incredible grain.
Gotta check out the Force!

Yep, a very recent pickup. I had one years ago and figure I could try it again.

Some folks aren’t fans of the Velcro along the waistband on the Force. Located where one would normally see laces. But it is highly functional and quicker to adjust than laces or buckles. The perf is the best I have ever used. Vanson’s CR perf jackets are amazing.

The force is a great riding jacket.

Al 916

One Too Many
The X zip is the Force. Great riding jacket. They also make it w/o the perforation. The CR is the Comet. I prefer it to both the A and B when riding, due to the shorter length. Off the bike I’d go with a B; not a fan of the A’s back design.
I should really pass my A onto someone to love.
Graining is pretty damn good however I need a 19 shoulder.

DSC_0145_1.JPG
DSC_0143_1.JPG

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Sweet!
I’ve got 6 Vanson’s including a custom Oxford due sometime this summer.
Not as many MC jackets in total as you however!
Unfortunately most never get worn,, I became a fair weather biker many years ago, and in Scotland the summer is very short. Some really need to get moved on.

abone

A-List Customer
I called Vanson with the ID # but when he fed the # into their system no information came back. Said he’d do some digging and call me back but hasn’t as of yet.
I’ll have the jacket later this week and post some pics. Be kinda cool if it turns out to be HH; didn’t buy it with that expectation as I assumed it was comp wgt.

abone

A-List Customer
I do hope it fits. These can run small. Killer jackets.
Seller sent me measurement pics. Looks to be 22.75” ptp, 20” shoulder, 26” sleeve and 25” back length. I forgot to ask for bottom hem.
On the ptp she didn’t place the tape all that well so I had to calculate a bit but it looks to be workable for me.
Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• IMG_8290.jpeg
    IMG_8290.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24