Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson x Freeman Sporting Club, size 40

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
Here's a unique one I wish fit me better.

Vanson and Freeman Sporting Club in NYC collaborated to make this jacket and it's a looker for sure. Takes cues from the Enfield, with a cleaner back (no buckles), a little extra length, and green bemberg lining.

Per usual, has the Vanson quality with extra touches - pit grommets (multiple on each underarm football), snap-down collar, one zipped internal pocket, and one buttoned internal pocket. It also comes with the original Vanson tag with its unique identifier number. This particular jacket was made from a really nice batch of hide, its grain is super nice and the back being one large upper piece looks just divine. It's the "Comp Weight of Old" I've heard members wistfully talk about.

The jacket barely has any sign of wear, however the only thing worth mentioning is the Vanson label had separated from the liner (which happens in this particular jacket, due to the bemberg liner). The guy I bought it from insisted Vanson or even FSC could take care of this at a minimal cost, but he had also run some stitches through the label to secure it himself so I didn't even notice it as a problem.

It's labeled as a size Small, but I've found it fits like a size 40 so I've listed it as such. The measurements taken by me are as follows:

pit-to-pit: 22"
shoulder: 18"
sleeve: 25.25"
front from bottom of collar: 22"
back from bottom of collar: 26.75"

Will also be listed on eBay, for Lounge members $325 shipped in the CONUS.

full gallery here: https://imgur.com/a/hWt1UjP

tjGK6i5.jpg

cJYoBFO.jpg

SBfryQ9.jpg

S5Jhb5A.jpg

q4AlsAl.jpeg

nhvmyKW.jpeg

MTfmPQJ.jpeg

jglf

A-List Customer
Is this the same jacket that was listed on Grailed a few weeks back? The person who bought that jacket got it for a steal. I really like this jacket, but think it might be a little to long for me. GLWS

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
not sure, I got this in a trade last week and decided to flip it immediately since it didn't fit. Wish it did, it's a really nice piece. Not sure what going price is on these but listing it for my traded value, feel free to make an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy