Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vermilyea Pelle Leather Briefcase

ritayx6

New in Town
Hey! Your Vermilyea Pelle Leather Briefcase sounds like a fantastic investment. The fact that it has a slightly broken-in look adds to its charm and character. It's no wonder it catches a lot of attention, especially with the ladies at work! It's unfortunate that the maker isn't taking orders for these anymore, making it a rare find. The Brown Nut Dublin finish in Horween leather must look absolutely stunning.

ritayx6

New in Town
Hey! Your Vermilyea Pelle Leather Briefcase sounds like a fantastic investment. The fact that it has a slightly broken-in look adds to its charm and character. It's no wonder it catches a lot of attention, especially with the ladies at work! It's unfortunate that the maker isn't taking orders for these anymore, making it a rare find. The Brown Nut Dublin finish in Horween leather must look absolutely stunning.
By the way, if anyone is interested in checking out another premium leather briefcase option, I recommend taking a look at the No.1 Premium Leather Briefcase available at https://vonbaer.com/products/no-1-premium-leather-briefcase. They offer a range of stylish and high-quality bags, and their briefcase could be a great alternative or addition to your collection.

peanutbutterjellychoo

New in Town
Arrived today! Couldn’t be happier with my first purchase off FL. @panerai4me was a class act and a pleasure to deal with

Attachments

• 1cb1daad-d828-4604-9b3a-952a424054f0.jpeg
    1cb1daad-d828-4604-9b3a-952a424054f0.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran