Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Version II Fedora Lounge Mug

Which design would you buy?

• Design A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Design B

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mingoslim

Practically Family
I Voted A

scotrace said:
Weegee, I voted A, but every time I come back to this thread I immediately like B. For the reason you mentioned. Deco elegance.

I really really like the cup itself. Very diner-ish!

But like Scot . . . everytime I come back, I am attracted to B . . . So it has something to be said for it.;)

Mojave Jack

One Too Many
RedPop4 said:
I voted for A, although they're both visually pleasing.
A is how I'd envision a cigar band should TFL ever produce a cigar.
Ah! An FL cigar! Excellent idea, sir! MK?

As for the logos, I voted A, but I'll buy at least one no matter which design gets approved. (Though, like Scotrace and others, I do tend towards B on subsequent views.)

GearHead

One of the Regulars
I like both and I think it depends on the mug or glassware.
I like "A" on that mug better but like the "B" design maybe on a shotglass or other pilsner glass, ect.

Erick

Josephine

One Too Many
I don't drink coffee, and rarely drink hot things that would require a mug, so I'm not going to vote. But I did want to chime in, I like A best. I think if B had the name at the side points of the diamond (in the middle) instead of at the bottom, it would look better. I don't care for it jutting up the way it does. Just my 2 cents. :)

blacklagoon

One of the Regulars
Design A for me

Design A as my choice of vote.Design A looks so smoother,having the smaller circular design.the circle suits the silhouetted head,face and hat so well.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Colour combination needs sorting.

The 'gold' colour of the image/print is lost on the white background.

Need a 'darker' colour for better contrast & definition, eg: black; dark blue..etc.
(just like the old print on the vintage white handle of a men's shaving brush!)

You'll see an improvement (just try it) immediately.;)

K

kpreed

Mug

I voted A, but I am ready as they are both great. I think a Cobalt Blue colored Mug would make it look even better. Just my two Cents.

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
The graphics on mug B are too plain for me. It's not that I don't like them, but I agree with Josephine in that raising the lettering to the diamond points would make it look better.

I chose mug A. I like the decorative, more balanced graphics.

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner